Thursday, February 4, 2010
fish pond
I'm finding that it is very difficult to have patience when there are two very different personalities involved. I love doing the cute little arts and crafts projects. I enjoy creating things. However, Maysi on the other hand get bored with it rather quickly. I end up doing most it myself continually asking Maysi to "please color your fish". No interest. When arts and crafts are done I've been teaching her a new song that goes along with the project. This is Maysi's favorite part. She loves the songs. She'll listen the first few go arounds, then she will join in with her own jibberish. She won't sing on her own though, because she is uncertain of the words. But she asks me to sing it again and again and again. I don't mind singing the songs, but when repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... I tend to get very bored. I guess that is why I'm doing this goal to develop my divine quality of patience because it is very low on the divine scale right now.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment