With the new Personal Progress Program in Young Womens we are focusing on getting the girls to work on their Personal Progress. This month we are working on divine nature. Amy gave a great activity on this last night. She taught the girls about the divine qualities of a women. Read a few things from different talks and scriptures and readings from the first two goals in the Personal Progress books. Then she challenged us to work on improving one of our divine qualities.
The goal I will be working on is to increase my divine qualities of patience, love, and creativity. To do this I plan to have at least one activity with my daughter per day. I had Derek bring home an activity book from the library of things I can do with her. This book (Sing! Play! Create! hands-on learning for 3 to 7 year-olds by Lisa Boston) is full of crafts, games, and songs. Today we made a frog puppet and sang songs about frogs jumping in the pond. It was a lot of fun. I also asked Maysi if she knew how to jump like a frog. She had fun showing me how.
No comments:
Post a Comment