Thursday, March 19, 2009

Art Show

It is that time of year again. Time for Taylorsville city's annual art show. I've encouraged my Young Women to enter to help them out with their personal progress. Of course what good would that do unless I set the example and also enter. I didn't create anything new this year as I have been busy with my dresses. So I entered pieces I did in High School and College. This is what I entered:


I entered this show last year and received second place on two pieces. I'm interested to see if I get anything this year.

Those of you who would like to attend the show it is Saturday March 21st from noon-4 PM at the Taylorsville City Hall. 2600 West Taylorsville Blvd. (5320 South)


*Update- The show was a success. More entries were entered this year and it seemed very crowded when we attended. Neither of my colored pencil pieces won, however I received 2nd place for my Old Man. How exciting!

No comments: