I miss my little Maysi. Some days I wake up and think she wasn't this big yesterday. Why do kids have to grow so fast?
So on a side note to let everyone know. Mandy has been called as the Young Women's President of our ward. So on top of that and her new shop on etsy (yes we are still open and will be so at least for another year)and watching the little monster her hands are full. Derek has been busy too with his two jobs. On top of it all he has been taking care of poor Maysi at night as she has been teething. Maysi went to her dr. apt and he said she needed to go on a diet (jokingly) as her weight percentile jumped from under 50 to over 70. We think she took it to heart as she threw up every night last week (as a result of all her teeth coming in at the same time). This week she is now back to her monster self. So that sums things up for now.
1 comment:
WOW, you are a busy woman!! I'm proud of you! We miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment