So I'm still in the process of making these dresses and have added a few more items to my etsy shop. (See below post for pictures and links). I keep checking in every day to see if there have been any updates or changes with this CPSIA law. They say no news is good news, but I really wonder what congress and the CPSC are really doing about this. I have no clue. So any way I thought I'd just update this to let you all know I'm still plugging along until the 10th.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Another item added
So I'm still in the process of making these dresses and have added a few more items to my etsy shop. (See below post for pictures and links). I keep checking in every day to see if there have been any updates or changes with this CPSIA law. They say no news is good news, but I really wonder what congress and the CPSC are really doing about this. I have no clue. So any way I thought I'd just update this to let you all know I'm still plugging along until the 10th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment