Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Maren's Tag

So I guess I have to start posting now as Maren tagged me to do this lovely tag. The rules are as follows take a picture of the items exactly as they are at the time you read the original tag post. so this is what I ended up with:



This is my kitchen sink, the cleanest it has been in weeks:










We just finished our haunted houses last night at FHE and so I put them on top of the fridge:














In the middle of doing laundry:














My toilet in all its glory:














My side of the closet:














i skipped over my favorite room as i don't know which to choose







My favorite shoes:















Dream vacation would be to Venice Italy






Maysi:














Derek:














Mandy:















Now comes the part where I'm to tag someone else. I tag mom as she needs to update her blog, Michelle as she needs to create a blog (if you need help Derek would be happy to walk you through it), and Aubrey as she needs to post something aside from the saga of baby 4. have fun!

2 comments:

Sturdy Jingle said...

Great! Now I guess I better get busy updating my post.

John-Maren Goodman said...

You go girl! I'm so Proud of you for doing the tag! Most people don't do the tags, and I'm one of them! I only like tags that involve pictures!!