8 favorite restaurants:
1. Hardee's (no longer exists in Utah, sad day)
2. Burger King
3. Spaghetti Factory
4. Tucanos
5. Olive Garden
6. Macaroni Grill (you can color on the table cloth
7. the chinese restaurant in Arizona that no longer exists
8. where ever we ate on our south dakota trip. They had the best BBQ ever.
8 Things I did yesterday (Saturday as I read Aubrey's post on Sunday)
1. Worked in my gardened preping for winter
2. got ready to go to maceys to buy pumpkins
3. picked up my beehives
4. went to maceys and bought pumpkins
5. dropped off my beehives
6. went to maceys and bought food
7. went to mom and dad and bumbed a ride
8. went to grandma's pizza party
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Halloween
2. the end of October
3. the first of November (I'm going on a date!)
4. going to the play into the woods
5. thanksgiving
6. Christmas
7. Maysi's naps
8. the end of potty training
8 Things I love about fall:
1. time to decorate
2. Halloween decorations
3. fall decorations
4. soup
5. chili, apple juice, doughnuts
6. pumpkin carving
7. mulled cider candle smell
8. leaves
8 Things on my wish list:
1. to go on a vacation
2. to be able to bring in extra cash and stay at home still
3. work on an animation project
4. go to the temple more often
5. be rich and famous
6. the granite school district would change their boundaries
7. maysi would stop growing up so I can enjoy her like this forever
8. a bigger yard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Had trouble spelling, so I removed the first comment. I'll try again...
I could have guess what your favorite resturant was. It use to be mine, until they left Utah. Now we have to settle for Burger King wanna bees.
Post a Comment